Trinity School at Meadow View is happy to welcome international students. Any students or sponsors who are interested in applying should consider the following:
1) Trinity School has a single curriculum which all students take. There are no separate English as a Second Language (ESL) classes or special classes for international students.
2) Trinity School has a very rigorous humanities program, including imaginative literature, philosophical works from various fields of study, history and biblical studies. Extensive analytical writing is required. In addition, a large percentage of the student's performance—as much as 50% in some courses—takes place in class discussions. For an international student to thrive in our academic environment, he or she would need to have already attained very strong English speaking, reading and writing skills.
3) In addition to the material required of all students, we have the following requirements for international students to ensure that they are ready for our program of study:
TOEFL scores. For information and registration see: http://www.ets.org/toefl. Trinity School at Meadow View's Institution Code (DI) for TOEFL is 8764.
SSAT scores. For information and registration see: http://www.ssat.org. Trinity School at Meadow View's Institution Code for SSAT is 7770.
4) If a student cannot visit our campus for the applicant interview and the Trinity School Entrance Exam, we can arrange for these to be done through Skype.
5) If the parent or guardian is not fluent in English, we request a single contact person whom we can work with to serve the family as they complete the application process.
6) International applications, from the filing of the first required forms through the attaining of a student visa, can take months to process. We strongly recommend that families begin them as soon as possible. Please be aware that the required tests are not offered during the summer, and thus students who begin the application process during the summer will not be able to finish their application file in time for the fall semester.
If an international student is accepted, an I-20 form from Trinity School is required to attain a visa. Once the family completes their portion of the I-20 form, we can process it in a few days. To fill out this form, parents will need to be able to give an estimate of the student's living expenses for the school year.
International visas can take over a month to obtain, and countries will not begin the process until the student has an I-20.
International Student Tuition for 2017-2018: Middle School $19,120, High School $22,190.