Admissions: How to Apply
How to Apply
We welcome your interest in Trinity School at River Ridge. Our goal is to make the application process simple and productive. We invite you and your child to attend the various admissions events and to learn more about Trinity School at River Ridge. If you have questions about Trinity School or about the application process, please contact our Trinity School Admissions
Apply for Admission
Complete an application:
Completed paper applications should be mailed to:
Trinity School at River Ridge
601 River Ridge Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
Early Decision Admission for 2017-2018
• November 17, 2016 - All application materials must be received by this date to be considered for early decision admission.
• November 12, 2016 - Entrance Exam. Applicants may also schedule the required interview on this date.
• November 18 - December 16, 2016 - Admissions Committee reviews your child's application.
• December 19, 2016 - Acceptance letters are mailed.
• January 20, 2017 - Tuition Agreements and deposits are due.
Regular Decision Admission 2017-2018
After January 1, 2017, regular decision admission will be on a rolling admissions process. Once all application materials are received and the entrance exam and faculty interview are completed, the Admissions Committee will review the application. Decisions will be forwarded to parents within one week.
Applications are currently being accepted for all grade levels, including our 6th Grade Option beginning in the fall of 2017.
Note: Students applying for 6th grade will not be required to take an entrance exam or participate in a faculty interview. All other steps of the application process are the same.
Applications for admission will be accepted through the remainder of the year, as space allows. When a class is full, students will be accepted onto a waitlist.
Trinity School at River Ridge Admissions
Please contact us with your questions about the admissions process.
Mrs. Jane Palmer, 651.789.2890, ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Sally Ennis, 651.789.2890, ext. 222 or email@example.com