How to Apply
We welcome your interest in Trinity School at River Ridge. Our goal is to make the application process simple and productive. We invite you and your child to attend the various admissions events and to learn more about Trinity School at River Ridge. If you have questions about Trinity School or about the application process, please contact Mrs. Julie Schnell,
Director of Admissions at 651-789-2890, ext. 220, or email@example.com
Apply for Admission
Complete an application:
Completed paper applications should be mailed to:
Mrs. Julie Schnell, Director of Admissions
Trinity School at River Ridge
601 River Ridge Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
Early Decision Admission for 2015-2016
• November 13, 2014 - All application materials must be received by this date to be considered for early decision admission.
• November 15, 2014 - Entrance Exam. Applicants may also be interviewed by a faculty member after the exam.
• November 17 - December 15, 2014 - Admissions Committee reviews your child's application.
• December 17, 2014 - Acceptance letters will be mailed.
• January 16, 2015 - Contacts and deposits are due. Accepted students who do not return a contract and deposit, and have not stated their intent to attend, will be considered during the regular decision.
Regular Decision Admission 2015
• February 5, 2015 - Applications must be completed and returned to Trinity School.
• February 7, 2015: - New Student Entrance Exam - Applicants may also be interviewed by a faculty member after the exam. If you are unable to attend this scheduled exam you may contact Mrs. Julie Schnell, Director of Admissions 651.789.2890, ext 220, firstname.lastname@example.org to individually schedule your exam and interview.
• March 2, 2015: -All application materials must be received by this date.
• March 3, 2015 - March 27, 2015- Admissions Committee reviews your application.
• After April 1, 2015- Acceptance letters will be mailed.
• April 23, 2015- Contracts and deposits due.
Applications after March 2, 2015
Applications for admission will continue to be accepted throughout the remainder of the year as space allows. When a class is full, students will be accepted onto a waiting list.
If you have questions regarding the Trinity School admissions process, contact Mrs. Julie Schnell, 651.789.2890, ext. 220 or email@example.com